Waiting list places offered before March 17th?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
mum of boys

Waiting list places offered before March 17th?

Post by mum of boys »

It’s been a while since I was going through this process, so apologies if the answer to my question is out there somewhere - I just can’t find it.

In Essex, if places are rejected between now and March 17th, do the council contact the person at the top of the waiting list and offer the place, or is nothing done until March 17th when the waiting lists are officially released?

Many thanks
on_the_edge

Re: Waiting list places offered before March 17th?

Post by on_the_edge »

mum of boys wrote:It’s been a while since I was going through this process, so apologies if the answer to my question is out there somewhere - I just can’t find it.

In Essex, if places are rejected between now and March 17th, do the council contact the person at the top of the waiting list and offer the place, or is nothing done until March 17th when the waiting lists are officially released?

Many thanks
As far as I am aware, they don't.
mum of boys

Re: Waiting list places offered before March 17th?

Post by mum of boys »

on_the_edge wrote:
mum of boys wrote:It’s been a while since I was going through this process, so apologies if the answer to my question is out there somewhere - I just can’t find it.

Many thanks
As far as I am aware, they don't.
Thank you - I had a vague recollection from 10 or so years ago, that some offers were made between 1st March and waiting list release day, but I must have imagined it!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now