Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
nsvas

CSSE exam paper 2022 entry

Post by nsvas »

Hi All,
My daughter had written exam last week.
.................... I am bit nervous about results :?

What feedback you got from your kids?

Regards
Xx
annam2013

Re: CSSE exam paper 2022 entry

Post by annam2013 »

DD went in and came out smiling. That's what matters to me :D Waiting another 3 weeks is a torture :( Roll on Roll on
mna2

Post by mna2 »

DD was nervous going in but came out happy ............

So far, it’s been a long week! Roll on 15th October.
Moderators

Post by Moderators »

Please keep in mind forum rules and guidance, and do not reveal anything about the English or Maths.
    • faq 17. Can I post information about 11+ test content (e.g. questions my child can recall, or which parts of the test my child thought were difficult), or request such information?

Remember that there may well be sessions for late sitters [and special arrangements for children moving into the area after all the scheduled sittings].
      As a responsible forum we will not allow anything to be posted that might prejudice the integrity of the test.

No one should be revealing any aspect of test content unless a moderator has agreed.
      [It is for moderators to decide if and when it is safe to post, based on a knowledge of local circumstances where possible, or on reliable evidence provided by members.]
      Evidence that it is safe to post should be clear and beyond doubt (e.g. in writing from an authoritative source).

https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... 90#p346290" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PipeDream

Post by PipeDream »

My daughter came out happy, also all I wanted in the end. Feel it's been a good experience, it's hard to tell how they might have done from what they say, just nervously waiting on results now!
zabriskiepoint

Post by zabriskiepoint »

Hi everyone. My DS sat the test on 18/09 at CRGS. He was visibly nervous that morning but came out relieved. We got no substantial feedback from him on either of the papers ......... So, absolutely no idea what to expect.
mags18

Post by mags18 »

Result week is here ! We will know by end of week how it went for kids.. :D
nsvas

Post by nsvas »

Happy days, my DD got 336, inside catchment.

Very happy.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now