Scores on the doors 2009

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Chelmsford mum

Hi flighty rachel

Post by Chelmsford mum »

Hi Flighty Rachel,

Its nice to see some other slightly different scores!
My middle one, sister already at CCHS (came well in top 20), didn't get in.Don't have scores yet but she was doing all the 95% plus on papers in week before. Also as others keep saying ,state educated, non tutor other than me and bright.
However she obviously as you so bluntly put it , must have "cocked up" :) Its nice to have a bit of gracious realism on this thread. Even bright children can clearly muck it up on the day.
We didn't put a second grammar down due to prohibitive costs of travel.She is off to local enormous comp :(
However we are coming to terms with it and if I'm honest she is doing better than me on that score.Good luck to you and your scores being posted were a refeshing change.Well done to you and your child :lol:
FlightyRachel

Post by FlightyRachel »

Thanks! :D We're good at realism in our house! When I showed ds his marks he said 'God, they're craaaaap'. And wandered off to play on the Wii.

Hope your dd settles in and is happy and successful. xx
rochfordmum

Post by rochfordmum »

my daughters results have just come in the post she got in to SHSG and is very please, :D her weighted score was 326.42
Chelmsford mum

Post by Chelmsford mum »

didn't get e-mail got post.Just came weighted score 343 13.Not good enough obviously for cchs and not like her usual scores.
Ah well :wink:
moved

Post by moved »

One of my pupils has kindly given me his results to put on the website. Allocated Southend

English 35/50
Maths 30/40
VR 51/80

Score 333.95

Southend 81/437
Westcliff 76/347
Sade

Southend Girls

Post by Sade »

WOULD AN OVERALL SCORE OF 319.8 -OUT OF CATCHMENT - GUARANTEE A PLACE AT THIS SCHOOL THIS YEAR?
mollie

SHSB

Post by mollie »

Does anyone know the cut-off score (out of catchment) for Southend or Westcliff Boys High Schools?
Sade

SOUTHEND GIRLS!

Post by Sade »

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA OF CUT-OFF -OUT OF CATCMENT,PLS?
moved

Post by moved »

A little bit of extra info. One pupil 313, awarded WHSB in catchment, scores unknown but approx 50% English, 70% maths and 60% VR.
poi

Post by poi »

The CSSE office provided the following information. The last offered position on Offers Day for CRGS was the 123rd ranked boy who scored 340-ish. Helpful to some on the waiting list??!!!
Another posting on the forum states that for CCHS (Chelmsford) the last offered place was 156th, with a score of 343.
Does anybody else know, for the sake of completeness, about CCHS (Colchester) or KEGS? It may help others.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now