Ways of travel to Pates

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Snow123

Re: Ways of travel to Pates

Post by Snow123 »

Choppy wrote:Any news, Snow123? We've just had an offer accepted and praying it doesn't all fall through!
Congratulations, Choppy! that's great news! same here, we are heading to churchdown if all go well :) which area did you go for if you don't mind me asking?

DS is probably going to take bus no.94 or cycle (around 30 mins.....)

Praying for us both!!
Choppy

Post by Choppy »

Oh I am SO pleased for you! We ended up in a different area to our original plan (a hamlet 2 miles north of Tewkesbury - UP A HILL) and have just bagsied a place on the M2 (Marchants) bus from Tewkesbury. It's so nerve-wracking, isn't it? Last time I moved I only had a husband and a Labrador to consider. I'll keep everything crossed for you. I saw a great place in Churchdown but we were pipped to the post. Hope you have no chain or a smallish one, and that you get in in time for September. x
Choppy

Post by Choppy »

Spoke too soon. Buyers just dropped out. Tbh, I was never fully convinced by them. Back to the drawing board.
Brackenboo

Post by Brackenboo »

Oh no what a nightmare. Hopefully a more reliable one comes along
Choppy

Post by Choppy »

Thanks, Brackenboo! Got a new buyer today. Ones with jobs and kids and lots of motivation to proceed. Fingers crossed. Again. Wibble.
Snow123

Post by Snow123 »

Choppy wrote:Thanks, Brackenboo! Got a new buyer today. Ones with jobs and kids and lots of motivation to proceed. Fingers crossed. Again. Wibble.
I'm so glad for you Choppy for getting a new buyer! I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you that this one is a reliable one!!

After a very stressful selling/purchasing process, we finally exchanged today and moving date will be end of July so happy ending...

Good luck!
Choppy

Post by Choppy »

Oh, wow, CONGRATULATIONS, Snow! That is great news. You must be so relieved. Really chuffed for you.
(Our sale/purchase is plodding along ok - touch wood...)
Choppy

Post by Choppy »

Forgot to update; we finally moved in last Saturday, i.e. 3 days before school starts. Talk about cutting it fine. Hope the school travel all working out ok and mini Snow enjoying new school? xx