new format for answer sheet

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

mum23*

Re: new format for answer sheet

Post by mum23* »

oh yes, my last post is not up...was a good un too and now forgotten what I said!! :lol:

something on lines of ...this forum brill for being so helpful as in middle of 11+ mayhem the small things loom large and do you think the prep sessions at Tommys go over the alternative format? plus I had the same nightmare that my DDs would get to end of test and find some random empty box having filled in all the boxes wrong!! Never heard of that happening to anyone though
gloucestermum

Post by gloucestermum »

Just reiterating what Sally-Anne has already said.The answer sheets have been the same since DS took the test 3 years ago-info in the sticky!

GM
Cat90

Post by Cat90 »

Hi, my DS has said that there were not many Maths questions in this year papers. I hope this help!
pixiequeen

Post by pixiequeen »

gloucestermum and Sally-Anne, I realise the info. about the different answer sheet is in the sticky - that's why my DD was so well prepared and it didn't bother her :D However according to DD the actual answer sheet looked a lot different to the link on the sticky, which was why I thought it would be good to re-create one for everyone to see.

Pixiequeen
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now