Staying up tonight - be honest!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Stressed?Moi?

Staying up tonight - be honest!!

Post by Stressed?Moi? »

Just wondering if anyone is staying up tonight/getting up in the early hours to check their inboxes for you know what. I'm not to be honest (although I probably won't sleep!), but two of my friends are.
Lynne

Re: Staying up tonight - be honest!!

Post by Lynne »

Will be staying up as I doubt I will be able to sleep. The beers are chilling in the fridge........... Good luck everyone :D
Last edited by Lynne on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rob-gloucester

Post by rob-gloucester »

Not on purpose...

The email will be delivered to my phone which will be beside the bed... So should a child wake me during the night (inevitably!) then I won't be able to resist checking!!
Glparent

Post by Glparent »

Probably also staying up, at least for a while, as Lynne said - won't sleep if I go to bed :roll:
Trying to decide between wine or tea ??????? Or maybe hot chocolate & cosy dressing gown :lol:
Best wishes to all, those who can sleep and those who can't, and may the morning bring a sense of pride for all, regardless of score!
mum23*

Post by mum23* »

hello all
Will probably stay up for a while at least and I'm thinking wine but might be tea by the time midnight comes. Do you think they send in alphabetical order or by school or just randomly? very best of luck to you all, I'm feeling a bit anxious and I know I'm not alone in that. I've been checking in on the forum regularly this week and glad of the support so thanks folks.
willow_catkin

Post by willow_catkin »

I think I will check shortly after midnight then go to bed and wait til morning.

I have a fear that I may be up all night waiting otherwise!

Good luck everyone
sarajtb

Post by sarajtb »

This is the first time I've posted. I've spent the week thinking yes, no, yes, no..... I just haven't got a clue what will happen tonight but am trying to prepare myself for all eventualities. I'm so proud of my DD for doing all that tutoring and being so calm on the day - she really enjoyed the whole thing! She missed loads of questions at the end of paper 1 and didn't guess them so...... I don't know. I will, however, be unable to sleep. If I don't get anything after a while I will go to bed (with the ipad next to me) Absolute best of luck to you and your DC.
bombdabah

Post by bombdabah »

Whilst most of you will know your outcomes already, I will be resisiting checking the mail till 11am when i see DS, then I shall check on my phone with him (Im sure that extra wait will be turmoil for me).
aargh

Post by aargh »

Good fortune to everyone! I don't think I could have managed without the forum this week.

I have a medical condition that keeps me waking up about 12 times a night all year. Don't know how I shall manage each time I wake tonight. Just hope mine arrive early on so I don't have to keep deciding whether to check.

Crikey bombdabah, how can you manage to wait?
I think I need to see it first so I can be ready for DCs reaction.

How about "diligent" for the D of DCs?
Glos_Mum

Post by Glos_Mum »

Last edited by Glos_Mum on Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:40 am, edited 2 times in total.