Ds's first taster day at The Crypt.

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
DC17C

Re: Ds's first taster day at The Crypt.

Post by DC17C »

DD had her first full day at Ribston and was so full of everything when I picked her up. She is very happy as she is in Saxons with her friend from her primary school.
sem

Post by sem »

When I picked my DS up yesterday from Crypt he got in the car with a big smile on his face and just said "AMAZING!!" :D
Parking was a nightmare though! :shock:
He can't wait for September now.
Stressed?Moi?

Post by Stressed?Moi? »

DD said her Ribston day was OK. She was not feeling brilliant and they had a maths lesson - flippin heck, maths?!!! Whose idea was that? On the plus side though she said everyone was soooo lovely and she loves the uniform. I was hoping after all the effort she would have been a bit more enthusiastic! Plus side though is that she's not in the slightest bit nervous about starting.
one down two to go

Post by one down two to go »

So pleased to hear that all DS and DD's had a great first day.
My DS loved it. He was full of enthusiasm and loved meeting the boys in his tutor group. He really enjoyed the lessons epecially PE and the food at lunch time!!!
Must say though, it is abit of on eye-opener to the early "organised" starts that will happen in September.
Still absoulutely delighted for him and the new chapter that is about to begin in his life :D
neveragain*

Post by neveragain* »

Where are you driving from one down? My DS can't wait. So sweet , uniform fitting will be slightly emotional I reckon!
Weaver

Post by Weaver »

DD loved her day at HSFG and can't wait for September either! She met her 'buddy' (the Yr 7 who had written her a letter a month ago) and has palled up with a group of girls in her class; they plan to meet during the summer. They did some 'getting to know you' activities, fun science, some Italian ( :shock: ) and PE. They collected their planners and art & French books, and a map.

All set, then...
Superflygirl

Post by Superflygirl »

My son had a fantastic day at STRS on Thursday and came out smiling and chatting about the boys in his tutor group. So good to see and hear about all these DC feeling happy and looking forward to September :D
neveragain*

Post by neveragain* »

So pleased to hear that superfly girl - we've been on quite a journey together haven't we!
Superflygirl

Post by Superflygirl »

We sure have neveragain* - ever since that Friday evening in October. Thankfully Thursday made that journey all worthwhile. Be sure to keep in touch :wink:
Orson

Post by Orson »

DD loved her induction day at SHS :D
Can't wait until Sept.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now