Test letter

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
elevenplusmum

Test letter

Post by elevenplusmum »

Hello Everyone

Has anyone received letters/ emails about the test this Saturday --- start/finish times , etc ?
qip001

Re: Test letter

Post by qip001 »

Hi, yes we did receive our letter from Stroud High last week. It states that results will be sent out by post to arrive by Monday October 15th the latest.
elevenplusmum

Post by elevenplusmum »

Thanks -- I'd better call the school and find out what's happened to my letter !
DC17C

Post by DC17C »

Yes just got in to find letter from STRS-copy of short practice test, arrangements for dropping off and picking up and the test, a name label for DS.

They plan to send out email results on or before Friday 12th October using their own email system.
MOOSHOO15

Post by MOOSHOO15 »

Has anyone received their test information from Pates yet? Thankfully, I am finished with the Eleven Plus now, but have a friend here at work who hasn't received her letter from Pates and is panicking.
Chelt_Dad

Post by Chelt_Dad »

Nothing from Pates yet, postman been and gone. Friends whose DS is also sitting there have nothing either. If postman pat brings nothing tomorrow will call the school then, I have my emails confirming the online registration so not panicking .... just yet ....
PaterGloucester

Post by PaterGloucester »

Chelt_Dad wrote:Nothing from Pates yet, postman been and gone. Friends whose DS is also sitting there have nothing either. If postman pat brings nothing tomorrow will call the school then, I have my emails confirming the online registration so not panicking .... just yet ....
Pate's have said that letters will be received from tomorrow (Wednesday). Don't panic.

"Please don’t worry if you haven’t received anything from Pate’s about Saturday’s exam. They are having a problem with their e-mails and all information is being sent out by post – you should receive it tomorrow."
DC17C

Post by DC17C »

I also checked that Tommies had DS's date of birth right as it was either wrong or in American style on the letter. I have had an email back to say the dates of birth have flipped to american style.I don't know if this applied to all letters but did affect the letter for a friend's son too.
Mum66

Post by Mum66 »

The date change to MM/DD/YYYY (or USA style) applies to all STR letters - I spoke to the school this morning! Panic over :-)
Sabanna

Post by Sabanna »

I'm having one of those "did I switch the iron off" type panics and can't remember ticking all the boxes to share results.

I was talking to Turtleglos the other day and she indicated that the letter from Marling said which schools the results were being shared with. The letter from Stroud High didn't mention anything so not I'm wondering if they don't say anything or did I forget to tick the boxes - can anyone help.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now