GOOD LUCK and POSITIVE VIBES

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
bananabrain

Re: GOOD LUCK and POSITIVE VIBES

Post by bananabrain »

Que sera sera, what ever will be will be, the future's not ours to see, que sera sera!

My little dot looked v little this morning. Also, dh said that lots of children had food BAGS!! Wondering if my chavvy chocolate treat will influence results; eek!
Okmum!

Post by Okmum! »

Whatever today brings, I firmly believe it happens for a reason!

Very best of Luck to all and especially my friends whose children are doing the test today.

It is hard to believe that this was us a year ago.

**** :P
Superflygirl

Post by Superflygirl »

My little dot looked v little this morning. Also, dh said that lots of children had food BAGS!!
I felt exactly the same last year. There were tears - many of them!!! It's amazing the difference a year makes!! Just back from his first Tommies trip full of it! Good luck from us - we feel your pain :D
ramanda43

Post by ramanda43 »

This is the 2nd year running for me with my DD's, Eldest DD didn't score enough last year. Keeping fingers crossed for DD2 she's more motivated than her sister, good luck to all other DC taking the test today and for the coming week/results, I know how nerve racking it can be.
DC17C

Post by DC17C »

I'm the same - 2 years in succession. DD did the test last year and is v happy at Ribston. DS sitting the test at Tommies this morning. It will be wierd losing this obsession- still having been single for 3 yrs having a new partner helps!!
mum23*

Post by mum23* »

DC17C wish there was a like button for your post :D
Not long now...you can all pick up and it's over. Really feel for you all having been through this 3 times. Hope it's good news and the test wasn't too horrible. x
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now