Reconsideration

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Monkeyfeet

Re: Reconsideration

Post by Monkeyfeet »

The letter came from the council so I imagine yours is on it's way x
mamar

Post by mamar »

We didn't get out letter in th epost today, hopefully tomorrow. Letters were sent out on Friday 2nd class. Fingers crossed for everyone. :D :D
smudger72

Post by smudger72 »

We got our letter this morning, DD was successful in reconsideration for a place at Ribston Hall, cannot describe the relief upon reading it :D .. Sincere good wishes for those who are still waiting, I swear I've aged 5 years over all this. Good luck on appeal if you go down that route for those who don't get the news they want..
ofsoundmind

Post by ofsoundmind »

Monkeyfeet wrote:We're not successful either were 3rd in the waiting list :( x
Hi Monkeyfeet,
How do you know you are 3rd on the waiting list. When I asked, I was told they hadn't been informed yet and would call when they had the list.
ofsoundmind

Post by ofsoundmind »

Monkeyfeet wrote:Not long now until we find out if ds has got a place after reconsideration at marling good luck to those waiting to here oh and a little bit of inside information from stroud high school there has been a lot of movement :) ***
At Marling, they said there was very little movement this year.
mamar

Post by mamar »

smudger72 wrote:We got our letter this morning, DD was successful in reconsideration for a place at Ribston Hall, cannot describe the relief upon reading it :D .. Sincere good wishes for those who are still waiting, I swear I've aged 5 years over all this. Good luck on appeal if you go down that route for those who don't get the news they want..
Congratulations smudger72, you can breathe now, great news for you.
Monkeyfeet

Post by Monkeyfeet »

I phoned admissions at the council and they found out for me he's 3rd out if 28 with a score of 220 if that's any help x
smudger72

Post by smudger72 »

mamar wrote:
smudger72 wrote:We got our letter this morning, DD was successful in reconsideration for a place at Ribston Hall, cannot describe the relief upon reading it :D .. Sincere good wishes for those who are still waiting, I swear I've aged 5 years over all this. Good luck on appeal if you go down that route for those who don't get the news they want..
Thank you, hope your letter contains the news you want
mamar

Post by mamar »

smudger72 wrote:
mamar wrote:
Thank you, hope your letter contains the news you want
Thank you. :D :D
ofsoundmind

Post by ofsoundmind »

Thanks Monkeyfeet.
Just called Admissions and we're 5th out of 28 with 220.
Fingers crossed we might be lucky.
osm
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now