starting at Marling - daft questions for a newbie.

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Teach

Re: starting at Marling - daft questions for a newbie.

Post by Teach »

Apparently according to my son, in PE the boys can put phones, wallets and valuables in a box which is then locked in the PE office.
stroudydad

Post by stroudydad »

Teach wrote:Apparently according to my son, in PE the boys can put phones, wallets and valuables in a box which is then locked in the PE office.

This is true, and I would strongly recommend it is used.. Unfortunately my son was the victim of the theft of a watch this year (he was late for class and thought it would be ok to not put it in just once.. The school did deal with it excellently though.
Monkeyfeet

Post by Monkeyfeet »

Another random question is there a PE bag or do they just use any bag for their kit ??
stroudydad

Post by stroudydad »

Never seen or heard of a PE bag, and I suspect it would be hugely uncool even if there was one.:-)
Teach

Post by Teach »

Yes kit just stuffed in rucksack (with deodorant of course! That began in Year 9). It is all I can do to ensure that rugby boots/ trainers go in a Tesco bag!
Madmum38

Post by Madmum38 »

stroudydad wrote:
Teach wrote:Apparently according to my son, in PE the boys can put phones, wallets and valuables in a box which is then locked in the PE office.

This is true, and I would strongly recommend it is used.. Unfortunately my son was the victim of the theft of a watch this year (he was late for class and thought it would be ok to not put it in just once.. The school did deal with it excellently though.
Thanks both :D
Madmum38

Post by Madmum38 »

Monkeyfeet wrote:Another random question is there a PE bag or do they just use any bag for their kit ??
My ds has one of those draw string Adidas bags ( like a PE bag ) that he's always used for football/swimming kits . I imagine he'll carry on using that .... Probably Stuffed into his rucksack. Was only £4 from sports direct