Good Luck everybody!!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

gloucestermum

Post by gloucestermum »

Yes hope we all get the letters either Friday or Saturday-I am not holding out much hope after the various comments DS has been coming out with these last 2 weeks!!!
Glos Mum

Post by Glos Mum »

Oh please don't even suggest that the letter won't arrive tomorrow! I can't possibly wait until Saturday!! As it is, the post doesn't get delivered at mine until after 12!

Was wondering whether to ring the School just to ensure that the letters are going out tonight and first class!

;0)
gloucestermum

Post by gloucestermum »

Council website says letters will be sent Friday-so receive Saturday(thats for the LA controlled schools).Crypt says they aim to write to you on Thurs 22nd so receive on Friday-don't know about the others.
Stroud Mum

Post by Stroud Mum »

Good luck all - I am not expecting a good result so anything positive will be a plus! Preparing to waylay the postie tomorrow - or Sat!
Stroud Mum

Post by Stroud Mum »

PS Gloucestermum, where did you see the info about results letters? I have just looked at the County Council website but can't see any info there...perhaps I looked on the wrong link?
gloucestermum

Post by gloucestermum »

Stroud mum,
Top 10 questions on school admissions-

7. Will my child hear the results of the grammar test this year before we have to make a preference?

Parents will be sent a letter on the 23rd November informing them of the outcome.

Preferences must be submitted by 7th December 2007.
cheltmum2

Post by cheltmum2 »

Hi
Spoke with education dept. today at 4pm and they said we should get them tomorrow and that they had 'already gone'. They may of course still be in the council system/posting dept. Fingers crossed!
Glos Mum

Post by Glos Mum »

It's a shame they didn't offer an email service for the text results as well as the school allocation next March...then we would all be put out of of misery by now!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now