RESULTS

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Post by Guest »

235 Didn't make Pates waiting list but

227 Is in the melting pot for Denmark road

My son got Pates :D :D

tks to everyone for their help
gloucestermum

Post by gloucestermum »

Well we have had our letters!
DS passed for the Crypt but only just,qualifying score was 107.5,which is higher than last years 105.He didn't achieve the pass mark for Tommies,and I don't know what that would have been as they don't give it to you until March.
Just have to wait now and see how many boys will put Crypt down! I am very proud of him for passing anyway!
Stroud Mum

Post by Stroud Mum »

Congratulations!!
mum with daughter

ribston hall

Post by mum with daughter »

does anyone know the cut off result for ribston hall?
glos mum

Post by glos mum »

Congratulations Stroud Mum and Gloucestermum

My son scored 108.5 against a threshold score of 107.5 for Crypt - I have no idea whether this means he has just scraped a pass or whether he stands a good chance of a place. It would have been helpful to get a ranking.

I am very proud of him whatever!
:D :D
guest87

Ribston Hall

Post by guest87 »

My daughter had letter saying she has achieved the required standard for entry into Ribston Hall, but no mark or ranking at all was given. I phoned school for marks but was told by the admissions person to phone again on Tuesday and they will give ranking!

Registered for Denmark too, but didn't get required 105 in each paper.

More waiting..
What a process

Post by What a process »

Warning....... it is not possible to compare 'standardised' results from one school with the benchmark entry level of another - the SAME raw test results are interpreted - and scored - differently by each grammar. Apparently there is some magic fairy dust involved.......

Post by Guest »

I wonder why Ribston didn't put the rank in the letters?
Glos Mum

Post by Glos Mum »

It does seem strange that they are prepared to tell you next Tuesday but didn't detail it in the letter.

I think each School should have included a rank.
guest87

Ribston Hall

Post by guest87 »

It looks like Ribston Hall has given out the least information.. This is very fustrating. Has anybody else phoned the School?

P.S Very proud of daughter for getting required standard. Hope ranking is good enough!