Good Luck!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
cazien

Good Luck!

Post by cazien »

I would just like to wish everyone good luck for Saturday. The first part of the stress-time is nearly over! You will just have the results and allocation stress-times to come:roll:

On Saturday, please remember to take everything with you (ID, drink, snack etc), plan your route and allow plenty of time for parking/walking.

Good Luck.
Stressed?Moi?

Re: Good Luck!

Post by Stressed?Moi? »

cazien wrote:I would just like to wish everyone good luck for Saturday. The first part of the stress-time is nearly over! You will just have the results and allocation stress-times to come:roll:

On Saturday, please remember to take everything with you (ID, drink, snack etc), plan your route and allow plenty of time for parking/walking.

Good Luck.
I would like to do so too. It will soon be over now. I still remember handing my kids over to the very efficient sixth formers at the gates of both of the schools mine sat at and watching them being led away. Shudders.

Just to say, ref drink, not too big in case they need the loo half way through as a girl did in one of the exams!!!

Also, as cazien says, don't forget ID - one child did and it looked a bit messy to sort out.

You'll look back and smile about this whole process ................ one day. Honestly!
geocachers

Post by geocachers »

Thank you for this. I, for one, will be so glad when it is over!

Just a quick question, you mention ID. I can't see any mention of having to take a passport or birth cert - just the completed form with a photo, or is that what you mean??
Stressed?Moi?

Post by Stressed?Moi? »

geocachers wrote:Thank you for this. I, for one, will be so glad when it is over!

Just a quick question, you mention ID. I can't see any mention of having to take a passport or birth cert - just the completed form with a photo, or is that what you mean??
That is correct. Just the ID form and photo attached. I was sure I didn't take formal ID, but I wanted to make sure and have just double-checked (on the Ribston website, simply as that came up on google) and it confirms there that it is just the form and a photo.
chumba

Post by chumba »

Thank you for the reminder about the id form, I've just filled it in. I'd done photos a few weeks ago and printed the form but not completed them. Saved a panic the night before as I'd put the photos somewhere safe! We also need to take the letter from Pates as it says which room they're in. All organised now!

Will be so glad when it's over, then only one more to go!

Good Luck to everyone taking the test.
warden

Post by warden »

Yes - good luck everyone. Must say the forum seems surprisingly chilled this close to test day!
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Thanks all for the support. I will be there nibbling my nails with the rest of the mums. Good luck to everyone for Saturday. We haven't yet planned our Sunday but we are all looking forward to it. Hope it's sunny.
Stressed?Moi?

Post by Stressed?Moi? »

chumba wrote:Thank you for the reminder about the id form, I've just filled it in. I'd done photos a few weeks ago and printed the form but not completed them. Saved a panic the night before as I'd put the photos somewhere safe! We also need to take the letter from Pates as it says which room they're in. All organised now!

Will be so glad when it's over, then only one more to go!

Good Luck to everyone taking the test.
Glad to be of service!!!
Very best of luck to you.
Jolem2000

Post by Jolem2000 »

Good luck to everyone too. I will be so glad when Saturday is over! Then it will just be torturous wait til results day :shock: . I haven't done too much work with DD this week as don't want to overload her or stress her out. She did a mock last weekend so just hoping now she gets through Saturday! The traffic on this forum is much less than it was a few years ago when DS took exam, I wonder why....maybe not as many people are aware of it this time round or are perhaps everyone is a lot calmer than I feel!
authormum

Post by authormum »

Just popped in to say good luck to everyone taking the test tomorrow. We were doing this last year for SHS and DD is just completing her first (fabulous) week. The school were lovely on test day, by the way. Crossing fingers for you all.