Who's in for the 2018 test??

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
steppemum

Re: Who's in for the 2018 test??

Post by steppemum »

<waves at authormum>

dd1 is year 8 at SHS and dd2 is just starting for 2018 test!
stroudydad

Post by stroudydad »

Nammum wrote:Hi All, having a giggle over these posts. Tried to share with my family last evening. DD2 has decided this is a chat room for old people and DH says it sounds like a reverse dating site!!! :lol:
Done and dusted with the 11+ journey last year. Heading for the white knuckle ride of GCSEs 2018/19!
I'll will continue to surf the 11+ forum - obsessed!

Head on over to 11+ rehab forum and read the 'Bingo' thread. It's 11+ gold..
River

Post by River »

I'm here slightly early for 2019, just trying to get an idea of what I have ahead and from the looks of it lots of stress :D
Watermelon8

Post by Watermelon8 »

No, thank goodness :lol: my 3 finished & 6 yrs of 11+ fun/**** over (it's a fine line :oops: )
steppemum

Post by steppemum »

what a revelation, who knew! I have just discovered whole areas of the site I didn't know existed while looking for the bingo thread, and we've been doing this for 5 years.
Thanks StroudyDad.

and can I just shout Bingo for each one for the Glos part of the site....
stroudydad

Post by stroudydad »

steppemum wrote:what a revelation, who knew! I have just discovered whole areas of the site I didn't know existed while looking for the bingo thread, and we've been doing this for 5 years.
Thanks StroudyDad.

and can I just shout Bingo for each one for the Glos part of the site....

Full House!!!
Eromdap

Post by Eromdap »

Just done two in a row, 2016 and 2017, next one is 2019, a year's rest for me thank goodness! Just praying the 11+ format will remain the same over the next couple of years.
orlando

Post by orlando »

Me - although I can't believe my youngest will ever be old enough to go to secondary school. She is still a baby :(
Tinnyknickers

Post by Tinnyknickers »

Hi all, back again for number 4! And the last!
DD 1 now settled in Cardiff Uni reading English Lit, went to Pate's;
DD 2 transferred from local comp to HSFG last year and is currently sitting GCSE mocks;
DS 1 in year 9 at STRS, reading my early posts about him settling in are funny but he's still more interested in football and plays for CTFC Academy;
DS 2 in year 5 - thinking about how best to prepare him (no tutor) as it all seems so long ago since the last one. We've agreed we will put in a plan for a topic each week. He's an avid reader especially JK Rowling, David Walliams but is so young being a May baby. I am so glad this is the last time.

Your support and advice has been invaluable in the past. Just saying!
RedVelvet

Post by RedVelvet »

stroudydad wrote:
Nammum wrote:Hi All, having a giggle over these posts. Tried to share with my family last evening. DD2 has decided this is a chat room for old people and DH says it sounds like a reverse dating site!!! :lol:
Done and dusted with the 11+ journey last year. Heading for the white knuckle ride of GCSEs 2018/19!
I'll will continue to surf the 11+ forum - obsessed!

Head on over to 11+ rehab forum and read the 'Bingo' thread. It's 11+ gold..

Gold indeed!

I'm just happy looking forward to the year ahead; no GCSEs, A levels or 11+ for us this year. Although with three children in secondary/6th form I might start stock piling the gin now.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now