Allocations Day - anyone know timings?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Octsmum

Allocations Day - anyone know timings?

Post by Octsmum »

Hi all

Counting down to 1 March. Tried to log into Gloucestershire County Council admissions site but it seems to have disappeared....anyone know from past experience when they send emails? Do I need to prepare myself for a day of clicking refresh?

Fingers crossed for you us all!
Latetothegame

Re: Allocations Day - anyone know timings?

Post by Latetothegame »

Hi I know last year lots children in the year above my son knew before they arrived for school. Hoping it will be the same this year.
Eromdap

Post by Eromdap »

I’ve just logged on and the website says “If you made an online application for your child to transfer to Secondary School in September 2018 information regarding the outcome of your application will be available for you to view from 00:01 on 1st March 2018.

Further information will be published on 1st March 2018 informing you of the next stage of the process.”

I also received an email with a time stamp of 1.10am last year.
stroudydad

Post by stroudydad »

Eromdap wrote:I’ve just logged on and the website says “If you made an online application for your child to transfer to Secondary School in September 2018 information regarding the outcome of your application will be available for you to view from 00:01 on 1st March 2018.

Further information will be published on 1st March 2018 informing you of the next stage of the process.”

I also received an email with a time stamp of 1.10am last year.

I have been unable to find the login page... what's the URL please?
Eromdap

Post by Eromdap »

https://emsonline.gloucestershire.gov.uk/CitizenPortal/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
stroudydad

Post by stroudydad »

Thank you:-)
can'tthinkofone

Post by can'tthinkofone »

Just looked at my old emails. It appears we had an email from the allocated school at 12:08 AM and from the council at 01:02AM - although I think I stayed up and logged in to check also.

Good Luck everyone.
Prof Pat Pending

Post by Prof Pat Pending »

News release from the Council yesterday says 86 per cent of pupils have their first choice school.

https://www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/glou ... september/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Available on the website from 12.01am, emails should go out from Council after 9.00am.

Good luck to everyone waiting, not long until we all know for sure!
Octsmum

Post by Octsmum »

Yes available at 00.01 am but emails after 9am...I was hoping the email would arrive during the night ready for when I got up. Anyway, been & checked my log in works so all ready...just waiting!

Good luck everyone - hope you get what you want.
Rachm82

Post by Rachm82 »

My concern with receiving emails so late, is the amount of people that will try to log on instead...I wonder if it will cause the website to crash!

Good luck all!!!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now