Gloucestershire Allocations

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Octsmum

Re: Gloucestershire Allocations

Post by Octsmum »

We're in to SHS. The waiting is over. I was pretty confident but you do begin to doubt yourself!

Still keeping my fingers crossed for everyone.
Shoemaker

Post by Shoemaker »

Offer for Crypt at 583. Very pleased :o
Debims

Post by Debims »

sunnyfunnymummy wrote:My DD's first choice was Pates. However, her rank was qualifying at 194 for Pates and she was not offered a place. Any idea up to what rank was offered this year? And, if we go on WL for Pates - what are the chances she could get in, and when? Wasn't it the case that last year March 1 offers went to up to 200? Thanks so much for any insight. :-) (She was offered a place at SHS and was within PAN for SHS)
DS was ranked at 175 and got at offer from Pate's, good luck if you go on the waiting list
sunnyfunnymummy

Post by sunnyfunnymummy »

Debims wrote:
sunnyfunnymummy wrote:My DD's first choice was Pates. However, her rank was qualifying at 194 for Pates and she was not offered a place. Any idea up to what rank was offered this year? And, if we go on WL for Pates - what are the chances she could get in, and when? Wasn't it the case that last year March 1 offers went to up to 200? Thanks so much for any insight. :-) (She was offered a place at SHS and was within PAN for SHS)
DS was ranked at 175 and got at offer from Pate's, good luck if you go on the waiting list
Thanks Debims - good for your DS!

Fingers crossed. Anyone have any experience of Pates WL? And how do we do it? Do we simply tick it online next to Pates when DD accepts place at SHS? And should she get into Pates on WL - then she immediately loses SHS place, right?
ik22

Post by ik22 »

No offers Pates 195
wiltsmum

Post by wiltsmum »

Offer for STRS, ranking 186. Very pleased.
stroudydad

Post by stroudydad »

Shoemaker wrote:Offer for Crypt at 583. Very pleased :o
That's great news:-)

It also makes a lot of sense as to why they have the open evenings. They must have gone all the way down their rankings.
I enquired yesterday as to my sons ranking as we had somehow deleted the email, they were very quick to come back this morning
Legofan

Post by Legofan »

sunnyfunnymummy wrote:
Fingers crossed. Anyone have any experience of Pates WL? And how do we do it? Do we simply tick it online next to Pates when DD accepts place at SHS? And should she get into Pates on WL - then she immediately loses SHS place, right?
No experience myself, but the instruction in the email and on the portal certainly imply you should accept the place offered, if you go on a waiting list and a space becomes available you get the place there but your previous offer is withdrawn and you'd need to go back on the waiting list there.
pixiequeen

Post by pixiequeen »

Offer from SHS rank 240. We were reasonably confident of a place but it's a relief to know for sure.
piombino

Post by piombino »

STRs - offer at 274