Tommies uniform

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Eromdap

Re: Tommies uniform

Post by Eromdap »

PrinceOfPython, do you have a link to the fb group? I’ve searched a variety of combinations and cannot find it.
Watermelon8

Post by Watermelon8 »

Hudsons in Gloucester are good. Knowledgeable about their boots & often lots of end of line cheaper pairs.
conroyiwhiwhu

Post by conroyiwhiwhu »

stroudydad wrote:
Amber wrote:
conroyiwhiwhu wrote: What? No footy at Tommies. Not good for DS.
It says on the Crypt website that they do football there, conroy. And at one point I think you were intending to send your son there as he prefers a co ed environment. Why did you change your mind? It seems it might have been a better fit all round.

At a guess he didn't qualify... but that's a whole different story :lol:
Well DC was well within qualifying score.
conroyiwhiwhu

Post by conroyiwhiwhu »

Amber wrote:
Amber wrote:
conroyiwhiwhu wrote: What? No footy at Tommies. Not good for DS.
It says on the Crypt website that they do football there, conroy. And at one point I think you were intending to send your son there as he prefers a co ed environment. Why did you change your mind? It seems it might have been a better fit all round.
As I said...no answer to this so far, and I don't think Crypt is in any kind of 'ghetto' either.

Whatever Conroy meant, 'educate yourself...you have no idea what you (sic) talking about' is very rude and deserves an apology in my opinion. People on this forum have been patiently trying to help you but if you would pardon the pun, you seem to be moving the goalposts quite a lot.

No, I'm not. My situation is different and don't expect you to launch a personal attack on me behind your device. We already found out Crypt don't do football on open day, hence my harmless comment about football at Tommies. Not really interested in your quals or anything like that. Also I am saying no more on this matter.
Amber

Post by Amber »

You addressed that to the wrong person Conroy. I’ve not mentioned my qualifications at all nor launched a personal attack from behind my device - that is what you did to KCG. It’s disappointing that you have resorted to rudeness when you feel things aren’t going your way on the thread and don’t feel able to apologise for harsh words to another poster.

I hope for the sake of your young son that you sort something out very soon and it works out well for your family.
Watermelon8

Post by Watermelon8 »

Crypt do football! My ds could choose football for his y8 PE lessons last term??
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

And, to be clear, I mentioned my qualifications in validation against your comment that I didn’t know what I was talking about NOT to clarify how educated I was (which, incidentally, I am). 20 years working in or allied to education makes me qualified to make comments, I think. You obviously feel differently and were personally rude. I will spend my time helping people who aren’t, as I suspect will several others.
conroyiwhiwhu

Post by conroyiwhiwhu »

Watermelon8 wrote:Crypt do football! My ds could choose football for his y8 PE lessons last term??
Yes, yes...they did say not in year 7. I wasn't being precise with that.
Last edited by conroyiwhiwhu on Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Watermelon8

Post by Watermelon8 »

conroyiwhiwhu wrote:
Watermelon8 wrote:Crypt do football! My ds could choose football for his y8 PE lessons last term??
Yes, yes...they did say not in yrear 7. I wasn't being precise with that.
No, not in y7 but rugby, football, cricket, handball & athletics (I think that’s it?) in y8
stroudydad

Post by stroudydad »

kenyancowgirl wrote:And, to be clear, I mentioned my qualifications in validation against your comment that I didn’t know what I was talking about NOT to clarify how educated I was (which, incidentally, I am). 20 years working in or allied to education makes me qualified to make comments, I think. You obviously feel differently and were personally rude. I will spend my time helping people who aren’t, as I suspect will several others.
+1
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now