Crypt 2018 Reallocation outcome

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

jearund

Re: Crypt 2018 Reallocation outcome

Post by jearund »

Anyone had a successful appeal at Crypt? My friend's daughter's appeal was unsuccessful, although they did say the academic evidence showed she was at the required standard for Crypt. I guess this is because they had so many high quality appeals.
So we're just waiting for Ribston now - either a successful appeal (the results are due out some time next week) or for enough people to get into Crypt from Ribston to move her far enough up the waiting list.
Anyone know if the HSFG appeal results are out? That's the other school which could take pupils from Ribston.
Rachm82

Post by Rachm82 »

We had a letter today offering my dd a place at Crypt....we are over the moon! Just to let my dd know now! This will now release a space for someone wanting a space at Ribston. Just wanted to thank all those on this forum who encouraged me to just go for it and go for this appeal...you never know unless you try!
jearund

Post by jearund »

Rachm82 wrote:We had a letter today offering my dd a place at Crypt....we are over the moon! Just to let my dd know now! This will now release a space for someone wanting a space at Ribston. Just wanted to thank all those on this forum who encouraged me to just go for it and go for this appeal...you never know unless you try!
Rachm82 I was wondering about you! I'm really pleased for you that you've got the school you wanted in the end (I know it was a hard decision too!). And that's my friend's daughter one place closer to getting into Ribston! :-)
Jaethel

Post by Jaethel »

Rachm82 wrote:We had a letter today offering my dd a place at Crypt....we are over the moon! Just to let my dd know now! This will now release a space for someone wanting a space at Ribston. Just wanted to thank all those on this forum who encouraged me to just go for it and go for this appeal...you never know unless you try!
Whoohoo, great news Rachm82 - congrats to your dd. Have been hoping to hear good news from you this week :)
Rachm82

Post by Rachm82 »

Thank you both!
Octsmum

Post by Octsmum »

Excellent news!
Octsmum

Post by Octsmum »

Excellent news!
Watermelon8

Post by Watermelon8 »

So pleased for you :D was wondering how you'd got on!
Silentdraperunners

Post by Silentdraperunners »

Watermelon8 wrote:

So pleased for you :D was wondering how you'd got on!
Same here - I've been checking in to see if you had any news. Congratulations - that is great news! I hope your daughter is pleased.
Rachm82

Post by Rachm82 »

Very pleased, she can't stop smiling! So definitely made the right decision by appealing. Just the million and one forms to fill in now...oh and the cheques to write!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now