Go to navigation
It is currently Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:07 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:00 pm 

Can anyone with previous experience shed some light on how good/bad the parking will be at HSFG? We managed ok for the Open Evening but I imagine it will be a lot busier on Saturday morning!

We need to register 8.30-8.45, so what time should we aim to arrive in order to find a parking spot? Any good tips?!

Many thanks in advance :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:10 pm 

It will be chaos - not only in Denmark Road but the surrounding roads as well. I would advise you park in Estcourt Road near to their playing field and then walk through the alley-way which is by the pedestrian crossing in Estcourt Road. The alley-way leads into North Road, turn left walk towards Lansdown Road and HSFG is on the corner to the right. It will take 2-3 minutes. Good luck.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:20 pm 

cazien wrote:
It will be chaos - not only in Denmark Road but the surrounding roads as well. I would advise you park in Estcourt Road near to their playing field and then walk through the alley-way which is by the pedestrian crossing in Estcourt Road. The alley-way leads into North Road, turn left walk towards Lansdown Road and HSFG is on the corner to the right. It will take 2-3 minutes. Good luck.

That's brilliant, thanks. Hadn't considered Estcourt Road :)