Stroud to STR

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
DC17C

Re: Stroud to STR

Post by DC17C »

stroudydad wrote:
Thanks DC. which year is DD in? It’s likely she’ll know at least one of mine...
She’s yr 13 and seems to have gathered a lot of friends at Marling with her subjects...maths, psychology and computing. We’ve had several lads round to cook cakes of all things in my kitchen and I brought 4 lads and my dd back from a camping trip on the Gower in August. I was hugely amused when they played the Wurzels on the way home :lol:
Still grateful for those Chelsea FlowervShow tickets...

I think it is easier to do these longer journeys for sixth form and makes a good experience of transition before uni...but that’s just how it has worked in our household.
Last edited by DC17C on Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stroudydad

Post by stroudydad »

DC17C wrote:
stroudydad wrote:
She’s yr 13 and seems to have gathered a lot of friends at Marling with her subjects...maths, psychology and computing. We’ve had several lads round to cook cakes of all things in my kitchen and I brought 4 lads and my dd back from a camping trip on the Gower in August. I was hugely amused when they played the Wurzels on the way home :lol:
DS1 is year 13, he does maths & 3 sciences.
We have since been able to attend the show also:-)
DC17C

Post by DC17C »

stroudydad wrote:
DC17C wrote:
stroudydad wrote:
DS1 is year 13, he does maths & 3 sciences.
We have since been able to attend the show also:-)
I’m glad you were able to get there another year...I’d like to take my hubby instead of my mum next time