Admissions information for Yr4/Yr5.

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
cazien

Admissions information for Yr4/Yr5.

Post by cazien »

Ribston will be holding an Admissions Information Morning on Tuesday 18th June - 9.15am - 11.00am.
Details on their website.
Do you want to find out more about how to prepare your daughter for the Year 7 Grammar School entrance test?
Come to our Years 4 & 5 Admissions Information Morning where we will be talking about the grammar school context, dispelling myths and offering advice and support on how to prepare your daughter for the admissions test. During the morning we will be explaining the application process, familiarising parents with an examination room and providing a guidance booklet that contains preparation information. There will also be an opportunity to tour the school and see a normal teaching day.
Brackenboo

Re: Admissions information for Yr4/Yr5.

Post by Brackenboo »

Is it safe to assume children can go too as it very much talks about parents?
cazien

Post by cazien »

It's probably best to check with the school - they may not want children there. I read it believing it's aimed at parents to give them factual advice (not to mention it would be more time off school for DD's).
Phoenix-Mum

Post by Phoenix-Mum »

I enquired and received this reply:

Good morning

Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that the open morning is for both students and parents. We look forward to seeing you and your daughter then.

Kind regards.

Mrs S Labrum
Receptionist