RESULTS 2019 (For 2020 Entry)

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
cazien

Re: RESULTS 2019 (For 2020 Entry)

Post by cazien »

Brackenboo wrote:
Phoenix-Mum wrote:
Brackenboo wrote:Ribston result 205 :D
So pleased for you, I know this is your daughters favourite as well! Looks like they may be starting Ribston together in 11 months time!
Thanks, very pleased for you too :D We're between this and Crypt, so will be going to the open days and then deciding. Still can't quite believe it
We didn't believe it either - wasn't until they started wearing the uniform that reality set in :lol:

Many congrats to you and your DD.

Many congrats to everyone else.
Swindonmom

Post by Swindonmom »

Got crypt score for dd to be in top 150 of 2000.
Surprised to get the results in the morning
Gramds

Post by Gramds »

My DD ranked in top 150 for Ribston (relief), but we haven't heard from Pates yet. Does it mean she hasnt qualified :?: Any ideas?
Last edited by Gramds on Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phoenix-Mum

Post by Phoenix-Mum »

Brackenboo wrote:
Phoenix-Mum wrote:
Brackenboo wrote:Ribston result 205 :D
So pleased for you, I know this is your daughters favourite as well! Looks like they may be starting Ribston together in 11 months time!
Thanks, very pleased for you too :D We're between this and Crypt, so will be going to the open days and then deciding. Still can't quite believe it
Us too, my daughter is really sporty, so her eyes lit up at the Crypt athletics track!
Swindonmom

Post by Swindonmom »

Received SHS. Got through!!
Good luck all
Eviewin

Post by Eviewin »

Goodness those emails have come out early compared to last year! Have all the schools emailed already? Congratulations to all your DDs and DSs!
Brackenboo

Post by Brackenboo »

We've heard from Crypt, Stroud and Ribston but not Pates or Denmark Rd
Pebsun

Post by Pebsun »

Hi all, I am new here as my DS has just got his results through.

He is top 150 for Sir Thomas Riches, The Crypt and The Marling. We are very happy but don't want to celebrate too early on. Can I assume he will definitely be going to a grammar with these results?

Two years ago we were stung with our daughter narrowly missing out on Ribston and she is still on their waiting list now...just looking for clarity...can we be excited/almost certain he is in a grammar next year? No email from Pates so assuming as others have had theirs that he hasn't qualified.

Thanks in advance and good luck to you all x
Griff1

Post by Griff1 »

For those waiting on Pate’s, check your spam as it is just from admissions & disappears for some.
cazien

Post by cazien »

Pebsun wrote:Hi all, I am new here as my DS has just got his results through.

He is top 150 for Sir Thomas Riches, The Crypt and The Marling. We are very happy but don't want to celebrate too early on. Can I assume he will definitely be going to a grammar with these results?

Two years ago we were stung with our daughter narrowly missing out on Ribston and she is still on their waiting list now...just looking for clarity...can we be excited/almost certain he is in a grammar next year? No email from Pates so assuming as others have had theirs that he hasn't qualified.

Thanks in advance and good luck to you all x
Yes he will definitely get a place at whichever school he chooses. :D Many congrats :!:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now