School Allocation Results March 2020

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Smilez

Re: School Allocation Results March 2020

Post by Smilez »

@icantthinkofgoodone

The school cnt help with this they havent had a response from Gloucester county admissions even though the appeals happened two weeks ago. This is the reason why I am asking parents on here to get rough idea of numbers
Bells

Post by Bells »

Smilez, Gloucestershire admissions will be able to give you your waiting list position, if you email them. Good luck.
Smilez

Post by Smilez »

@Bells

I know her waiting list number students were offered place couple of weeks ago for Stroud and Gloucester admissions team have yet not received this information and it's probably going to take couple of weeks I am asking on here if your daughter got a place for Stroud and Crypt and she was on the waiting list for Ribston so I can work out how much she dropped down the list.
reach4thesky

Post by reach4thesky »

Milly wrote:
Lizzie wrote:Thanks Brackenboo!

Milly and Happygolucky08, am I correct in thinking your DDs are going to SHS too? Do you know if there is a FB group yet? It's all so strange at the moment it would be nice to be in touch with others as we wait to see what September will look like this year.
Yes! I can’t find a Facebook group but agree it would be lovely to be in touch with others starting in September
My daughter will be going to SHS too. She is very excited and looking forward to. The school has been very proactive, reaching out and talking to students who will be starting Y7 this September. It would be great to have a FB group...
Smilez

Post by Smilez »

A successful appeal soo thrilled.
Beazers

Post by Beazers »

What number was your Dd on the waiting list for Ribston Smilez? mine is currently number 3 on the list.
Smilez

Post by Smilez »

She was 2 call the glos admissions in a few days and find out your daughter waiting list if it has changed.
Lizzie

Post by Lizzie »

Smiles, congratulations! So pleased for you and your daughter.
Beazers

Post by Beazers »

Is there likely to be much more movement on the waiting lists from now until September?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now