School Allocation Results March 2020

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Lizzie

Re: School Allocation Results March 2020

Post by Lizzie »

Thanks Brackenboo!

Milly and Happygolucky08, am I correct in thinking your DDs are going to SHS too? Do you know if there is a FB group yet? It's all so strange at the moment it would be nice to be in touch with others as we wait to see what September will look like this year.
Smilez

Post by Smilez »

@milly @lizzie

Congratulations to you both.

Were your daughters on the waiting list?

I have some questions to ask about the Appeal are you able to send me PM please. I would really appreciate it.
Smilez

Post by Smilez »

happygolucky08 wrote:
Milly wrote:
Lizzie wrote:I got an email today to say SHS appeals are going to be via video conferencing, or telephone where video is not possible.
Also received mine today, thanks for the replies and good luck to anyone going through the appeal process.
Me too. It's going to be very strange doing it like this but wishing everyone well on the day

I would appreciate it if you could send me a pm I've got some questions to ask about the appeal. I have appeal next week for different school very nervous any tips and hints would be very useful.

Thank you so much
mad?

Post by mad? »

Smilez wrote:I have some questions to ask about the Appeal are you able to send me PM please. I would really appreciate it.
It might be better for you to ask the questions here, so that anyone can help you. Moreover, if you go to the Appeals section you can start your own thread which will attract the attention of the appeals expert on the forum.
mad?
Lizzie

Post by Lizzie »

Hi Smilez,

Happy to answer any questions I can and yes, my daughter was on the waiting list.
Smilez

Post by Smilez »

@lizzie I've sent you pm did you recieve it?
Smilez

Post by Smilez »

@Lizzie @Milly

What circumstances did you provide and the evidence?

At the appeal what sort of questions did they ask you? Any tips on how to win the case :)
Lizzie

Post by Lizzie »

Hi Smilez,

I've replied to your pm, hope it helps. Take a look in the Appeals section too there is some really good info in there. Good luck!
Smilez

Post by Smilez »

Hi Lizzie,

I've sent you reply hope you got it

Look forward to hearing from you.

Sana
Lizzie

Post by Lizzie »

Hi Sana,

I got it and I've just replied, hope it helps but definitely ask your questions in the Appeal section as a lot of it I couldn't answer because I don't know enough about appeals.

Fingers crossed for you and don't forget there will also be some movement on the Waiting Lists as some of those who won appeals may have had their child on other school waiting lists too. They will now come off the WL when they accept their new school place.

Good luck!