Broadway

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

JayC

Broadway

Post by JayC »

Hi, I was wondering if someone could help. I have a few friends that are considering if they should put their children in for the grammar test for Gloucestershire. They live in Broadway but have said that the travel to the Gloucestershire grammars is not possible, I was surprised by that as I would have thought there would be good travel arrangements as there tends to be lots of different coach services going around to all the grammars in Gloucestershire.

Does anyone living in Broadway (or near by) go to the Gloucestershire grammars? If so what is the travel arrangements,

Thanks.
J.
Glos18

Re: Broadway

Post by Glos18 »

Looks like there is a school bus going from Broadway to Pates. The others would be too far though.
http://enrightsofcheltenham.co.uk/new-route.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JayC

Post by JayC »

I thought there would be a bus route for Pates as it is closest, but surprised there isn't one for the Glos based grammars (STRS, DR, CRY, RIB).
Can’tthinkofone

Post by Can’tthinkofone »

We live near to Broadway (about 6 miles away). There are buses with Marchants from Winchcombe to Pates, Denmark and Tommies.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now