Anyone here for 2022 entry yet?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Choppy

Re: Anyone here for 2022 entry yet?

Post by Choppy »

Nerves kicked in yesterday (mine). Daughter is made of sterner stuff. Suddenly the time is dragging. Really looking forward to getting it over with. Afternoon slot, no mates - only kid from school braving it!
2Socks

Post by 2Socks »

Choppy wrote:Nerves kicked in yesterday (mine). Daughter is made of sterner stuff. Suddenly the time is dragging. Really looking forward to getting it over with. Afternoon slot, no mates - only kid from school braving it!
I was quite glad when I found out DD's best friends were going to a different school for the test - although there were a couple from her school, they're kids she didn't really know all that well - so they didn't talk all that much before / in the break / after. I liked it because there wasn't so much likelihood of getting worried by comments about how easy a section / question had been etc in the break and putting her off for the second paper! Apparently all the girls in her test room (and their designated current student) had a quick chat about their snacks but that was about it.

Good luck to you all - hopefully the wait for results won't be so long this year, and hopefully you'll get a chance to see the schools before the CAF deadline.
Choppy

Post by Choppy »

I hear you! I'm secretly relieved too. At least nobody can psyche her out that way! (Or me...). Have only made it to one school tour so far - The Crypt - which seemed great.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now