Results Entry 2021

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Glos18

Results Entry 2021

Post by Glos18 »

Just looked on Pates website and they say results will be emailed from 2pm on 1st December. So still a long wait to go!
Leahdon

Re: Results

Post by Leahdon »

Glos18 wrote:Just looked on Pates website and they say results will be emailed from 2pm on 1st December. So still a long wait to go!
Thank you... at least that means that if it's bad news for my DD, at least i won't hear on my birthday :-)
Polgara_Glos

Post by Polgara_Glos »

Oh God really? :shock:

That's a Tuesday, I thought they always emailed on a Friday?
dodie102

Post by dodie102 »

I seem to remember that results were on a Tuesday or Thursday a few years ago. My husband had to deal with all the fellow Y6 parents quizzing about results. He literally dropped our daughter and got on his bike! We're also not on any social media class groups too just to avoid all the shenanigans like results day. It's a long time to wait and I'm holding a virtual parents' evening that day so I just hope it's good news.
Bells

Post by Bells »

Just seen the same info on the STR website...

I simply don't get why it takes so much longer this time. Only some areas have delayed the tests so shouldn't there be fewer to mark right now?
I know this doesn't change anything but can't help feeling disappointed. Well, at least we have the date now.
starcrazy

Post by starcrazy »

It’s usually the fourth Friday after the test - although I believe some years pre-2018 it has been the closest weekday to a calendar month after.

I’ll be interested to see when Warks publish as they just sat CEM last weekend.

Bells I feel the same, feels like it’s not a priority as the schools know the CAFs have been submitted already.
Future2020

Post by Future2020 »

I saw Tommies had an inservice day The Friday and Monday, so doesn’t surprise me! It is a bit annoying to be on a weekday, I was thinking I would have all weekend to break the news to my DC if it was bad news, so I could digest the news first.
Now with them at school, it’s bound to be talked about!
Eviewin

Post by Eviewin »

It does feel like a long time away still! After seeing it on the Tommies’ website, I’ve just had an email from Marling too. I have to say Marling have been v good in emailing updates etc to everyone who registered to share with them.
Polgara_Glos

Post by Polgara_Glos »

I think it will be very difficult for parents and kids on the Tuesday pick up and Wednesday in school. And we have another 3 weeks to wait and get more anxious.
dodie102

Post by dodie102 »

If I can just put my head above the parapet as a teacher for a moment, schools have so much on their plate with isolations/covid/managing year group bubbles and the normal day to day business I can see why it is so delayed, but I'm still disappointed.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now