Stroud Buses - No 63?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Polgara_Glos

Stroud Buses - No 63?

Post by Polgara_Glos »

Hello

We researched buses and transport before we submitted the CAF I promise we did... it turns out the bus from where we live to Stroud, listed on the school transport page and on the coach website, doesn't actually exist. You only find this out when you go to book it :roll:

So there are new ones being set up - I don't want to fall foul of forum rules so I will say SHS have let us know about one of them from Gloucester. We are registered with a coach company and a minibus company who currently service SHS/Marling.

We have two public buses we can catch but I think my back up plan will be the 63 bus. Can anyone help with whether the bus will be too full by the time it gets to Brookthorpe? I presume the kids get off the bus behind the schools and cross over the railway bridge? On the way back do they get it from the same place or do any get on at Cainscross Road to make sure they get a seat?

Thanks!
2Socks

Re: Stroud Buses - No 63?

Post by 2Socks »

I'm afraid I can't help, but just wanted to say that it's probably worth asking the school to remove that bus from the list... possibly Marling also assuming that they share most transport links.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now