2022 Entry Exam Confirmation

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Snow123

2022 Entry Exam Confirmation

Post by Snow123 »

Just wondering how the confirmation emails (the ones that let you know at which school your child(ren) will be sitting the exam) are distributed please? My friend received hers last Friday (16th July) and said her friend received theirs on Thursday (15th) but I haven't heard anything today (Monday 19th) - a bit worried now and can't stop thinking if I had filled in the wrong form or any thing :roll: :roll:

Thank you.
RayRay

Re: 2022 Entry Exam Confirmation

Post by RayRay »

I haven’t had anything either (and am now slightly panicked)
Snow123

Post by Snow123 »

RayRay wrote:I haven’t had anything either (and am now slightly panicked)
I'm so sorry I didnt mean to cause panic. Also thank you for your reply. They must be sending in different days then. They could've let parents have a general idea of when these emails go out!!
Imdrill82

Post by Imdrill82 »

I haven't received mine either. Hopefully we will this week
2Socks

Post by 2Socks »

If it's any help I'd assumed that we wouldn't receive something during the school holidays, but I received it last year on the 29th July.
Octsmum

Post by Octsmum »

I had a feeling it came from the school where you were sitting the test - so that might explain the differences in timing between different schools?
SwimmingUpstream

Post by SwimmingUpstream »

I’ve dug out the email. It looks like it was a central one, not from the schools. It said which school we’d asked to sit the rest at, where we had been allocated to sit, and when we should hear from the school by.

It came out shortly after the government advised them the test should be pushed back to October, on 29/7.
alphard

Post by alphard »

Snow123 wrote:Just wondering how the confirmation emails (the ones that let you know at which school your child(ren) will be sitting the exam) are distributed please? My friend received hers last Friday (16th July) and said her friend received theirs on Thursday (15th) but I haven't heard anything today (Monday 19th) - a bit worried now and can't stop thinking if I had filled in the wrong form or any thing :roll: :roll:

Thank you.
If you do not mind, may I ask if you have received the location confirmation? I have not heard anything. But, what contributes to my tension is that all other kids whose parents I know received theirs last week. It is said this year G7 exam uses a new application web portal and it also stresses me.

I have sent a quest to the exam admin but have not received a reply.
alphard

Post by alphard »

Snow123 wrote:Just wondering how the confirmation emails (the ones that let you know at which school your child(ren) will be sitting the exam) are distributed please? My friend received hers last Friday (16th July) and said her friend received theirs on Thursday (15th) but I haven't heard anything today (Monday 19th) - a bit worried now and can't stop thinking if I had filled in the wrong form or any thing :roll: :roll:

Thank you.
If you do not mind, may I ask if you have received the location confirmation? I have not heard anything. But, what contributes to my tension is that all other kids whose parents I know received theirs last week. It is said this year G7 exam uses a new application web portal and it also stresses me.

I have sent a quest to the exam admin but have not received a reply.
Minty123

Post by Minty123 »

Has anyone received the email this week(W/C 19/07)? I haven't received it yet, I'm already panicked :?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now