Best of Luck Today!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Choppy

Re: Best of Luck Today!

Post by Choppy »

Pram. Not plan. Oh Lord, am so mental. Hope it's not irretrievable.
Carrie4

Post by Carrie4 »

Haha @Choppy - you voice the mental state of many!!

Is it just me or do the minutes just tick by extra slow as if to taunt me into feeling every single passing second? Normally my weeks would fly by and I'm usually left wondering where all the time's gone and now...... :roll:
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Talking of prams - some people find this bit like being "over one's due date" when the time goes slowly and all you hear is people saying "any news?"
OAmum

Post by OAmum »

Good luck today everyone
cazien

Post by cazien »

Good luck everyone!
Hopefully you still have some nails left :lol:
Please remember, be proud of you child, not getting a rank is not the end of the world. Taking the exam is an achievement in itself. There are many great comprehensives out there.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Good Luck everyone - have made the results post a sticky, please post on that thread to keep results in one place https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... 16&t=62475" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Glos18

Post by Glos18 »

Good luck everyone!
Billyboyrum

Post by Billyboyrum »

Billyboyrum wrote:
Choppy wrote:Loads of guesses here too. Didn't complete sections. Same old story! *Billyboyrum*, I hear you. My daughter also doesn't fit in (in a lovely way - kind-hearted, inclusive, nerdy...) and that's the reason we're aiming for a grammar - to increase her chances of finding her tribe of other sweet nerds. Will keep fingers crossed for you.
this is exactly my son! We're hoping crypt as he tends to get on best with girls, he's not rough and tumble, and isn't interested in breaking the rules

How did it go? I've been hoping the best for you, mine got 400 for crypt, so fingers crossed will be OK x
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now