Free 11+ Materials

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
YankBritmum

Free 11+ Materials

Post by YankBritmum »

Believe this is OK within forum rules to post. I have a bunch of books that still have plenty of ‘unused’ tests in them, and the answer books to go with them. My DD’s have done some of the tests, but the books that are being passed along, all have more unused tests, than used tests.

There are 4 books from one of the main CEM providers, and 5 from another, combination of Maths/NVR/VR/English-Comprehension. Plus, there is one left over mock paper, with answers.

I would rather these were put to use. We are done with 11+ tutoring, so ‘passing along the baton’ to the next family!
Message me if you would like them.

Mod note - as pointed out, forum rules do not allow the selling of secondhand materials on the forum, there are better sites that provide buyers and sellers protection we cannot provide. However these are being offered fir free and the mods are happy to allow this.
pyxcd

Re: Free 11+ Materials

Post by pyxcd »

Hi, I am wondering if the books are still available. If yes, Please can I have them? Just add you as a friend :)
YankBritmum wrote:Believe this is OK within forum rules to post. I have a bunch of books that still have plenty of ‘unused’ tests in them, and the answer books to go with them. My DD’s have done some of the tests, but the books that are being passed along, all have more unused tests, than used tests.

There are 4 books from one of the main CEM providers, and 5 from another, combination of Maths/NVR/VR/English-Comprehension. Plus, there is one left over mock paper, with answers.

I would rather these were put to use. We are done with 11+ tutoring, so ‘passing along the baton’ to the next family!
Message me if you would like them.

Mod note - as pointed out, forum rules do not allow the selling of secondhand materials on the forum, there are better sites that provide buyers and sellers protection we cannot provide. However these are being offered fir free and the mods are happy to allow this.