Results 2022 entry

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
np84

Re: Results 2022 entry

Post by np84 »

Pates 244, Crypt 800
ASHAZ

Post by ASHAZ »

Pate 244
Crypt 800
STR 540

Marling didnt give this info

Also last year marling was 476 march 2021, its stated wrong in original post
Brackenboo

Post by Brackenboo »

Crypt went to 796 not 790
Anusha

Post by Anusha »

Hello

Seeking some guidance here.DS is borderline for Pates.He is thru for all other schools.
1.Please could u all let me know tilll what number on the waiting list for Pates get through and by when we will get the confirmation.
2. What should be the 2nd Preference school for us.

Thanking u all.
Polgara_Glos

Post by Polgara_Glos »

ASHAZ wrote:
Please do state if you have updated information.

The information in the front page post was gathered from posts, like this one over the last couple of years (and sometimes it's a bit of guesswork based on the lowest allocation posted here). This is why we really need those who have emails from schools, qualified and allocations on March 1st to post them so we can update for all.

I can't update myself as editing posts so much isn't allowed, but admins can do it.
Legofan

Post by Legofan »

Anusha wrote:Hello

Seeking some guidance here.DS is borderline for Pates.He is thru for all other schools.
1.Please could u all let me know tilll what number on the waiting list for Pates get through and by when we will get the confirmation.

Thanking u all.
Put pates first if that is your first choice,

Put whichever school is your second choice second etc.

On 1st March next year , based upon what you have said, you are likely to get your second choice, although you might get pates. You can then find out how far off you are from a place, ie where you are on the waiting list.

Being realistic, last year Pates went down very low but it was an anomaly due to people completing the CAF before they got their results. I would be very surprised if it didn’t revert to the mean.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Polgara_Glos wrote:
ASHAZ wrote:
Please do state if you have updated information.

The information in the front page post was gathered from posts, like this one over the last couple of years (and sometimes it's a bit of guesswork based on the lowest allocation posted here). This is why we really need those who have emails from schools, qualified and allocations on March 1st to post them so we can update for all.

I can't update myself as editing posts so much isn't allowed, but admins can do it.
If we can get the correct info together then I'll edit the post so it is all as correct as it can be - I'll start a new thread so we can get that sorted - thanks! https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... 16&t=62714" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
np84

Post by np84 »

Legofan wrote:
Anusha wrote:Hello

Thanking u all.
Put pates first if that is your first choice,

Put whichever school is your second choice second etc.

On 1st March next year , based upon what you have said, you are likely to get your second choice, although you might get pates. You can then find out how far off you are from a place, ie where you are on the waiting list.

Being realistic, last year Pates went down very low but it was an anomaly due to people completing the CAF before they got their results. I would be very surprised if it didn’t revert to the mean.
Interestingly, despite this, Pates have qualified more this year than last year. 244 as opposed to 230. I wonder why.
Anusha

Post by Anusha »

Thank u so much Legofan.

Pates is our first choice as it is the closest.

Leaving 2021's scores and judging by the table posted , should we take 175 as the last possible rank offered to Pates ?

Thanks.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Anusha wrote:Thank u so much Legofan.

Pates is our first choice as it is the closest.

Leaving 2021's scores and judging by the table posted , should we take 175 as the last possible rank offered to Pates ?

Thanks.

You cannot tell from one year to the next but that should not stop you putting it on the CAF in first place (guaranteed way to not get a place is not to list it or list below another school that can offer you a place)
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now