Registration for the 2023 Admissions Entrance Test OPENED

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
ASHAZ

Registration for the 2023 Admissions Entrance Test OPENED

Post by ASHAZ »

The grammar schools have stated that the registration window for the 2023 Admissions Entrance Test is open noon, 19 May 2022 to noon, 30 June 2022. The schools are planning for the Entrance Test to take place on Saturday 17 September 2022.

Please be advised that the registration for and administration of the Admissions Entrance Test is all carried out by the Gloucestershire grammar schools themselves and therefore any queries in reference to the Entrance Test should be directed to the grammar schools. After the test, every grammar school you have opted to share your child's score with will send you confirmation of whether your child has achieved a qualifying score for that school or not. Again, this is carried out by the Gloucestershire grammar schools and the Co-ordinated Admissions Team does not have access to this information

https://g7.applicaa.com/year72023" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anxious-mum

Re: Registration for the 2023 Admissions Entrance Test OPEN

Post by Anxious-mum »

Has anyone managed to access it yet? I keep getting error message.
Mumof3dragons

Post by Mumof3dragons »

I've just managed to access the form - for the first 45 minutes I was just getting an error message. SHS reported that there was a problem and just to keep trying.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Anxious-mum wrote:Has anyone managed to access it yet? I keep getting error message.
I hesitate to point this out, but you did post that 18 minutes before the opening time stated in the OP's message :). Hope you have succeeded now.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now