Free VR practice Papers

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
ziggy13

Free VR practice Papers

Post by ziggy13 »

Hi all

I found this forum a while ago and have read some really helpful information so I hope I can contribute something now. Someone may have already posted this, but I found a website called link removed by moderator who are giving away FREE VR (nfer) papers. You only have to register with them. There doesnt seem to be a catch and they seem to be the right sort of questions for Glos grammars (please let me know if I'm wrong here - especially as I'm just getting into tutoring my son for November!) I hope many of you will find them useful.

Regards

Ziggy

Link to website removed by moderator-see forum Rule 4: No Solicitation or Advertising
ziggy13

Re free VR practice papers

Post by ziggy13 »

Sorry folks - Ive only posted on this site a couple of times and still managed to (accidently) break the rules! If anyone would like to know the website, please PM me and I shall reply.
Ziggy
Mike

Post by Mike »

Hi ziggy13

The website you have referred to does not provide free Verbal Reasoning NFER papers that are published by Letts.

There are a few authors who write specifically for the NFER based tests and those that claim to write for them, there is a considerable difference between the content provided by these authors.

For NFER Verbal Reasoning content elevenplusexams.co.uk and The Tutors provide a free Verbal Reasoning Methods & Techniques course that links to free demonstration questions.

Regards

Mike
Mike Edwards is a co-author of The Tutors product range.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now