verbal reasoning gloucester

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

star1

verbal reasoning gloucester

Post by star1 »

:( i am a new member to the forum and would like to know if anyone has any info on gloucester 11+
Orson

11+ in Glos.

Post by Orson »

I've been tutoring children sitting the 11+ in Glos. for 15+ years. What do you want to know? Or did your child sit the test on Nov. 11th - meaning this question comes too late?!
star1

Post by star1 »

Yes, she sat 11/11 but thanks for replying anyway

Post by Guest »

Star 1

Did she get in?

Orson
star1

vr gloucester

Post by star1 »

Yes, Yes, Yes
cheltmum

Re: 11+ in Glos.

Post by cheltmum »

Orson
How do we contact you?!

Orson wrote:I've been tutoring children sitting the 11+ in Glos. for 15+ years. What do you want to know? Or did your child sit the test on Nov. 11th - meaning this question comes too late?!
Orson

11+ in Glos.

Post by Orson »

Cheltmum

Not too sure how much I can say on this website. When I've given any info in the past it's been removed. Sorry. :cry: I'm full up until Nov. 2008, anyway.

If you're just seeking advice I guess you'll have to do it through these pages.

Orson
capers123

Re: 11+ in Glos.

Post by capers123 »

Orson wrote:Not too sure how much I can say on this website. When I've given any info in the past it's been removed. Sorry. :cry: I'm full up until Nov. 2008, anyway.
If you register, you could send private mails should someone ask you for your details (and give out details of someone else you recommend). That, surely, would not count as advertising.
Capers
cheltmum

Pates

Post by cheltmum »

Can anyone recommend what practice test papers my child should be doing to do the test for Pate's grammar school in Cheltenham. I understand that there are two VR tests that are multiple choice. HOwever the choice of different sorts of product to prepare a child for these tests seems to be overwhelming. Can anyone tell me what practice papers/workbooks could be used which mirrors the format of questioning for PAte's school.
Mum2006

Post by Mum2006 »

Information from the Stroud High website where they sit the same paper on the same day as Pate's-

"It is possible to buy a pack of 4 practice verbal reasoning test papers which are produced by NFER – these can be bought from W H Smith: Multiple Choice Verbal Reasoning pack product code: 6853 808."
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now