best wishes to all our kids

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

Hi there from Buckinghamshire - we are all crosiing toes and fingers for you - :D

Give your DC a big hug ...
Tolstoy

Post by Tolstoy »

Thankyou for that Guest 55. It is a tough old time!

Silverflora, Burneth is right. VR suits some children and not others it is not a true reflection on your own child's abilities, trust the school.

Also my DS is coming home with stories of a another boys fantastic scores which I know will be true. I have told him it is irrelevant, Saturday is what counts and he can get the score he needs if he sticks to the tips I have given him. I am also giving him just some of the questions he slips up on but without a time limit this week. It has made a big difference to his confidence realising he can get them right if he takes his time and follows my tips.

It is hard though, I think, not to keep wishing you yourself had done more and done it better. I have to come to terms with knowing that DS2 who will be doing it next November will be benifitting big time from all the mistakes I have made with DS1 and if it makes you feel better let me tell you there have been some real hum- dingers. Oh to be perfect :roll:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now