SW CEM Raw marks

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

kavi_krishna

Re: SW CEM Raw marks

Post by kavi_krishna »

Sorry loopylala, my wordings were'nt conveying what I intended to.
Hera wrote:Even if you had a raw score for each test, I don't see how that would indicate whether or not the scores are correct?
According to Mrs. King's email posted by one of the forum members, it seemed like a case of incorrect data entry. By knowing the raw marks and the individually standardised score for each test, I could atleast verify if they added up to the same score received from SW thus, eliminating the doubt of incorrect data entry...leaving the only option of getting re-marked after 1st March.

Anyway I think we are just going round and round as to why/how raw marks will help...But if anybody has tried and got the raw marks from GL, let me know.
Phoenix1000

Post by Phoenix1000 »

Hi
Would you be able to tell me how you got the raw score mark for CEM. Who/Where do you contact and is there a cost involved.
Thank you
kavi_krishna

Post by kavi_krishna »

hi Phoenix1000,

I found this information in the HBS first round results thread and followed the same:

"complete and return the Subject Access Request Form accessible on our website (https://www.dur.ac.uk/data.protection/s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... _requests/) and, as stipulated by the Act, provide £10 payment and proof of identification for yourself and your daughter (e.g. copy of a driver’s licence, passport, birth certificate)."

Hope this helps,

Thanks