Continued Interest list round 1

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Violetsareblue

Re: Continued Interest list round 1

Post by Violetsareblue »

I contacted Herts Admissions to ask about timing and they replied that anyone being offered a place in round 1 of CI would most likely be sent an email “sometime after Wedsnesday afternoon”. It was quite a vague response but suggests nobody will be hearing today. (Of course I hope I am wrong and people do start to receive news today!) hang on in there fellow waiting-listers....
watfordmum2018

Post by watfordmum2018 »

Thanks Violetsareblue. Fingers crossed that some of the movers are active on the forum so that we get an idea of how the CI lists are going.
sparklies

Post by sparklies »

Violetsareblue wrote:I contacted Herts Admissions to ask about timing and they replied that anyone being offered a place in round 1 of CI would most likely be sent an email “sometime after Wedsnesday afternoon”. It was quite a vague response but suggests nobody will be hearing today. (Of course I hope I am wrong and people do start to receive news today!) hang on in there fellow waiting-listers....
Thanks for doing that and sharing!

I just got an email from Bucks saying there's no way we'll know this week, despite what Herts claims. Ah well, back to eyeing up April 10th on the calendar again!
Afnankhan

Post by Afnankhan »

Contacted Herts council just now,emails will b going out on Thursday evening or Friday morning, little bit more wait.
I hope everyone will get a good news.
Violetsareblue

Post by Violetsareblue »

Thank you Afnankhan for latest update on timings. Ok so Thursday night / Friday now. I know it’s only a day or two more but finding the interminable waiting quite painful now. Sigh.....
sparklies

Post by sparklies »

They're done. Report is up: https://www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/media- ... al-ci1.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good luck everyone!!
Rab20

Post by Rab20 »

No offer for us. I’ve emailed the schools to see where we are on the lists now.
poppy2000

Post by poppy2000 »

How do you know that you haven't been offered a place? Have Herts started sending the emails?
watfordmum2018

Post by watfordmum2018 »

On the Herts site it says emails have all been sent. You can also login to your account and see if your school allocation has changed.
poppy2000

Post by poppy2000 »

ok, thank you.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now