Transport to st clement danes school

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Feniya

Transport to st clement danes school

Post by Feniya »

Hi , can anyone please shed some lights on transport options to St clements danes school from Apsley/ kings langley/ abbots langley/ ( around those areas)..Only coach i found is lane coaches .. Would like to know more about other alternatives , if any. Thank you
Dotty2468

Re: Transport to st clement danes school

Post by Dotty2468 »

Hello, that is the only private transport available. We use them for both our children for return journeys and I drive them in the morning. If you wanted public transport I’m not sure I’m afraid you’d have to go on journey planner and find a train/bus rout
Feniya

Post by Feniya »

Dotty2468 wrote:Hello, that is the only private transport available. We use them for both our children for return journeys and I drive them in the morning. If you wanted public transport I’m not sure I’m afraid you’d have to go on journey planner and find a train/bus rout
Thank you for your response. I have just PM you.. can you please look at it?
Iplipl

Post by Iplipl »

Hi there.

My Son got place at St Clement Danes and we live in Kenton Lane, Harrow. I appreciate if any parents know more about transport facility from this area.

Regards

KR
Sunshine08

Post by Sunshine08 »

Iplipl wrote:Hi there.

My Son got place at St Clement Danes and we live in Kenton Lane, Harrow. I appreciate if any parents know more about transport facility from this area.

Regards

KR

I don’t think there is a coach to SCD from the Harrow area. This is the bus Schedule
https://secure-uk.lanescoaches.co.uk/cg ... 2=sqle_pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
KS10

Post by KS10 »

Hamscd’s dc travelled from this area to SCD. If you search his posts you might find something.
minalpat78

Post by minalpat78 »

Morning. Both my sons attend SCD and we live in Harrow Weald... they catch the bus to North Harrow and get on the met line. It’s an early start and they get home late but actually during these times when I have been home and able to give them a lift they have said no. They have become independent and understand the use of public transport, timings and making sure they have money on there cards!
vamshi

Post by vamshi »

Hi,
we live in Stanmore/Edgware , my son will be going to SCD from this September, does anyone travel to SCD from Harrow? is there any coach service or Car pool options available?

Thanks!
Dev1

Post by Dev1 »

Hi

one question, do they have a shuttle bus from Chorleywood station, or do they have to go via walking only?

Thanks in advance.
Punamv83

Post by Punamv83 »

Hello. My son is joining SCD in September and I am interested in getting in touch with other parents who can offer me advice on travel by car share or private minibus. Thanks

Welcome to the forum!
See:
https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... =9&t=56409" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now