Minimum Test Score for Consortium Schools

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
greenteadrinker

Minimum Test Score for Consortium Schools

Post by greenteadrinker »

Does anyone know the minimum score you had to obtain to gain an academic place at any of the consortium schools in Watford?
Always look on the bright side of life
AlisonR

Post by AlisonR »

St Clement Danes has a cutoff of 242 this year.

Keep an eye on the admissions statistics sticky as WP has been updating it with info as it comes in.

Alison
WP

Post by WP »

You mean this year? People asking for audit reports should get this information for a particular school. St Clement Danes have included it in the FAQ posted on their site. I made FoI requests of all the schools last week, so I should have it in a few weeks.
greenteadrinker

Post by greenteadrinker »

I had an audit report from one school, it told me the score of my child, but not the minimum score required to gain an academic place, thats why I was wondering if anyone knew what they were, curiousity only!
Always look on the bright side of life
busybee

Post by busybee »

How do you get hold of the audit report?
Does the school hold it agaist you for being nosy and wanting to know the score, especially if your child has got in? I mean dont they think well if child has a place then why do you want to know?
Also, does this report tell you which criteria you got the place in? Music, Academic, distance etc?
Thanks
Wanner

Post by Wanner »

I phoned Parmiter's to ask my DS's score - he was keen to know, and so was I!! The person I spoke to in admissions had no problem telling me - I think it's only human nature to want to know your score for something that you've worked that hard for, and lots of people must phone to ask. The numbers she told me were:
Academic - highest score was 282, lowest score with place offered was 252
Music - highest score was 98, lowest score with place offered was 83

Obviously, this was just a phone call - probably numbers gathered by WP by letter are more likely to be reliable. Not that I think the admissions lady would give me the wrong information, more that I could have misheard/misunderstood. I'll stop now before I tie myself completely in knots :?
WP

Post by WP »

Wanner wrote:Obviously, this was just a phone call - probably numbers gathered by WP by letter are more likely to be reliable. Not that I think the admissions lady would give me the wrong information, more that I could have misheard/misunderstood. I'll stop now before I tie myself completely in knots :?
Yes, I do like to have the figures on school letterhead with a signature. But thanks for letting us know. Looks like Parmiter's has gone up this year.
busybee

Post by busybee »

Just spoke to WBSG and she told me that they dont hold the scores and so cannot give it out. The 11+ results are not used for anything now and the kids have to be retested when they arrive at the school.
So how do I get the 11+test score?
AlisonR

Post by AlisonR »

Did you child apply to any of the other consortium schools?
You could phone one of them and they may have the results.

Alison