Herts consortium exam tomorrow!

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

nia1999

Re: Herts consortium exam tomorrow!

Post by nia1999 »

8.15 morning test ....As predicted was very cold and foggy but all parents got in there ok ...I have to say SCD system was fantastic ...Just took the kids minus their coats and parents could come back later .Also on the way out the kids were brought out in groups so you didnt have the mad rush I ve experienced in other venues....All in all not a bad experience , just hope DD was saying the truth when she said it was nothing she didnt expect! :?
Morning slot is a beauty as now off to get my hair cut !
Rosie42

Post by Rosie42 »

Hope all went well today for everyone! Now the hard part - forgetting about it all until 1st March.

R

PS Sonic - hope your son is OK. Mine had flu the week before last year but was adamant he wanted to sit it and luckily he got through.
new2me

Post by new2me »

Forgetting about results until March won't be easy for me. I've already broken my cardinal rule of no wine before 6pm. Still, DS seems happy with his performance and that's all I can ask for.
sonic1

Post by sonic1 »

My son did the test and said the maths was very easy but the VR was quite different and he only just finished in time. Today we were all so nervous and I was worried he wouldn't be well enough but he was fine. Don't know what I am going to be like on March 1st. What if the system crashes. OOOOOOoh Went to see Harry Potter afterwards and it was fantastic.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now