GL assessment papers

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
purplerose69

GL assessment papers

Post by purplerose69 »

Does anyone know where one can purchase GL assessment papers? It seems that so many schools are using them for entrance exams. The problem is that in WH Smith or on Amazon website and even on their own GL assessment website you can purchase only very few ( No 1-4) as part of variety packs, etc. However, during the exams my daughter has attended the GL papers are numbered very differently, e.g. 17, 33D, etc etc A bit confused in this matter.... Or perhaps they supply the other tests only to the schools who do the exams?! I also wonder how securely and secretly are those papers kept and how many candidates have had access to them before the exams take place???? Lots of questions come to my mind....
herty

Re: GL assessment papers

Post by herty »

Do you wish to buy the papers for use in the exams? :shock:

Obviously these are not supposed to be for sale...

GL/Letts/NFER I think are all one these days - you can buy 2 packs now, as they brought out a second one recently - confusingly with the same cover picture (on the ones I have anyway) but definitely different papers inside. I think the info is on the VR part f the forum, under the heading New Papers or some such.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now