CAF choices in 2012

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
bagesh

CAF choices in 2012

Post by bagesh »

I am know I am early but I am posting this to find out what are the possible choices in Herts? I know you can have a max of 3 schools only on the CAF.
I am based in harrow and planning to make a move either to Bucks or Herts. I need to do this fast.
Advantage of Bucks over Herts is the choice of 6 schools in CAF. However, I see highly rated schools in Herts.
I am sure some of you must have been through this. Can you pls help.
Thanks in advance.
Daogroupie

Re: CAF choices in 2012

Post by Daogroupie »

Hello, If I were you I would rent in Bucks, then you can have six choices and you can apply for QE Boys in Barnet, Tiffin in Kingston and Clement Danes in Chorleywood that all can be applied for from anywhere and three schools in Bucks. If you can get a Bucks school you can stay put, if you get any of the others you can move closer to the one you secure. DG
harrow123

Re: CAF choices in 2012

Post by harrow123 »

bagesh wrote:I am know I am early but I am posting this to find out what are the possible choices in Herts? I know you can have a max of 3 schools only on the CAF.
I am based in harrow and planning to make a move either to Bucks or Herts. I need to do this fast.
Advantage of Bucks over Herts is the choice of 6 schools in CAF. However, I see highly rated schools in Herts.
I am sure some of you must have been through this. Can you pls help.
Thanks in advance.
If you want to increase chances then you may rent in the border of Bucks/Berks(Slough) so you can choose to put Herschel from Slough also in CAF

But as per my earlier understanding Harrow county allows 6 schools but you are saying it allows only 3, I may be wrong. Please check again.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now