Allocation Day, March 2011

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
ricke

Re: how did you all get on,good news or bad news?

Post by ricke »

At last this website is available, it's worse than the admissions one ! Was trying eadmissions.org.uk from 5pm for about 20 mins, then got bored and stopped. Got an email just after half five. Good news for us, DD got WGGS which was our first choice. Really pleased for her !

Congratulations to all who got their preferred choices and sorry for all those that didn't. I've read a lot of posts from last year about CILs and the amount of movement they generate, hopefully this will help a lot of the posters on this site. Time for a rest and few beers (before starting the whole thing again for our DS !)

Regards

Ricke
l33na

Post by l33na »

Congrats to all those who did get what they wanted. We got Queens 2nd choice. No doubt we will go on the list now. I'm happy atleast I got one of my choices but still. Good luck to all who still haven't heard

Leena
herty

Post by herty »

DD got a place at WG - we're a bit in shock as we were convinced she hadn't as she'd missed the last page of questions by accident - she didn't know they were there until she heard another girl commenting to a friend if she'd spotted the questions on the back!
Tamilla

Re: Allocation Day, March 2011

Post by Tamilla »

well done all those that got their places :o) my daughter got westfield and is absolutely heartbroken. I am sat here crying as i cant let her see i am devastated too. we are on the same road as the school she desperately wanted but unfortunately closer to westfield so i guess the ci road starts here for us. Its such a shame she is such a bright girl and on 5a's in english and literacy but I was worried her maths would let her down. I have been a browser on here for a while but thought id join now i have the appeals process to look forward too
Kimx
herty

Post by herty »

Good luck to your DD.
sonic1

Post by sonic1 »

My wonderful son got a place at WGSB and so did alot of his friends. We couldn't be prouder. He cried when we got the email. As our surname begins with a V we were expecting a long wait for the email but it came at 6.28pm. Months of anxiousness now over. May be able to get our lives back.
Good luck to everyone.
chicko-mum

Post by chicko-mum »

Yay, DD going to Latymer :D :D . Can't stop her from bouncing around :lol: I'm immensely proud of her.
As the e-admissions site went down, my blood pressure went up. Huge relief that we were back in after 5 minutes.
Well done to all the DC for their commitment and hard work (and the parents too) - wishing them good luck and happy times whichever school they go to.

Thanks to everyone here too for all the advice, ideas and support. I'll be back for DS in the near furture. :roll: