Continued Interest Information

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

busybeenfun

Re: Continued Interest Information

Post by busybeenfun »

Parmiters CI list update went out on Thurs. I am aware of someone who was 9th on CI list (score 244 I think) who has been offered a place.

A place at Rickmansworth will be released as a result.
mysonand11plus

Post by mysonand11plus »

Hi

Has anyone whose DC is on the CI for SCD heard from the school? And has anyone received their DC's pupil audit report?

Thank you
mysonand11plus
sf40

Post by sf40 »

mysonand11plus wrote:Hi

Has anyone whose DC is on the CI for SCD heard from the school? And has anyone received their DC's pupil audit report?

Thank you
mysonand11plus

In their Q&A SCD state they will be writing to all parents on the CI list with updates and pupil audit reports by the end of the spring term - i.e. by the end of next week 8th April.
jo55

Post by jo55 »

How is everyone getting on- I tried to give up my place at SCD but they wont let me until I have secured another place. I am waiting to join the CI list for Parmiters (but not sure if i have to wait until the next allocation round) and still hanging on for WGboys. Has anyone else heard anything from the first round of the Ci list (last week). Thanks Jo x
Mantha

Post by Mantha »

My DS is on waiting list for SCD and after the 1st March we got a letter from the school saying he was 11th on distance and 12th on the academic list. After the 1st round of CI I still have not heard where he is now on the list or if it's moved much at all. I know Ricky distance places have only moved by about 5 peoople on the distance list!!!! Sooooo fed up of waiting :x
Mantha

Post by Mantha »

Got a letter from SCD this morning saying that we are now 2nd place on distance list and 5th place on music list, so there has been some movement at last!!!!
jo55

Post by jo55 »

Hi, has anyone heard anything since the closing date on the 31st March for first round allocations?

Does anyone know if we will hear anything between now and the next round of allocations? I have no hair left now !!!!

Mantha- I am still planning on giving up my place at st clement danes, so hopefully your child should move up slighly on the music/academic list.

best Jo x
nia1999

Post by nia1999 »

Jo55

The second round of allocations you allude to on 2/May .....Can someone tell me if there is likely to be movement on lists after this and as such what it is the timetable afterwards?

Thx
Ally

Post by Ally »

Hi

This time last year I was in exactly the same position as your are now. I was waiting for an academic place at Parmiter's. You expect everything to be done and dusted on the 1st March. Nothing prepares you for this long agonizing wait, which no one else seems to understand.

No one can predict when and by how much the CI Lists will move, every year is completely different, there are so many different factors involved. All you can do is make a guess based on knowledge of previous years.

Hope you all enjoy the Easter break, nothing will happen now until the start of the new term.

Good Luck - Ally
lzwpm6

Post by lzwpm6 »

Hi Ally - and did your DC get into Parmiter's..? If so when did it happen for you..? This is the most agonising and stressfull time ever..! I can't quite understand what is going on this year. There was a lot of movement after the 16th March, so will there be any further movement now I wonder..?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now