DAO and SW Herts Consortium admission test

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
mrskdc

DAO and SW Herts Consortium admission test

Post by mrskdc »

I just noticed that the admission for the SW Herts Consortium and the second day for DAO are both on the same day…07th September. Admittedly we are very green at the admission process and still a year to go for our DD to enter the process however in order for us to make an informative decision can you let me know if this is common practice. Does it mean that we automatically have to choose one or the other or there are ways around it so she can take the admission exams for both DAO and the SW Herts Consortium? :?
Daogroupie

Re: DAO and SW Herts Consortium admission test

Post by Daogroupie »

There is already a thread on this if you go down a bit. There is a triple clash with Mill County, that clash happend last year but the Consortium has never happened before. DAO is using the same date but Herts have moved a week earlier but they will accomodate you so you can do both. but you have another year to get it sorted. You would need a 830 slot at DAO and then go to the closest Consortium school to sit, probably Parmiters. Are you going to the Information evening at DAO tomorrow? I would recommend you do this as you will get a good feel of the school and the ethos. DG
mrskdc

Re: DAO and SW Herts Consortium admission test

Post by mrskdc »

Thanks for your response. We are going to DAO this evening to get a feel about the school. I guess we are still quite relax about it as we still have a year to go but at the same time a year will soon come around.
Thanks again.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now