CI list emails today?

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
helpme!

Re: CI list emails today?

Post by helpme! »

Does anyone know how to access CI information if you live outside of Herts? Do you have to contact the school directly?
fluffybudgie

Post by fluffybudgie »

Even if you live in Herts you have to contact some schools for the CI information, such as Parmiters and the watford grammars. And I did not think the CI list is frozen again until the next run

"24 March - 11 April 2014 Make new preference for the second run of continuing interest" per the website. So the waiting lists move around as people put new preferences in.

I have heard that some schools (Queens?) will offer places based on the waiting list before the next run, but am not sure if this is correct or if any other schools do this. Anyone else know? Thank you.
angelaht

Post by angelaht »

Hi all,
Had a reply re. CI list from WGGS to say my daughter is 3rd on music list now. Anyone know if there is likely to be much more movement on 2nd round of CI?
K1w1mum

Post by K1w1mum »

angelaht wrote:Hi all,
Had a reply re. CI list from WGGS to say my daughter is 3rd on music list now. Anyone know if there is likely to be much more movement on 2nd round of CI?
Is that the inner or outer list? Where was she on the list before? I'm interested for a friends DD who is on the outer music list.
angelaht

Post by angelaht »

Inner, she was 5th before
tofindout

Post by tofindout »

Endofwait wrote: We were Number 2 ( inner catchment ) waiting list for Watford Boys Grammar, just got the place at 17.15. The portal was updated before the email came thru .
From Watford Boys Grammar today, the academic waiting list (inner catchment) only moved by 1 position. It's strange that Endofwait's ds got in at position 2.

I was also being informed that the waiting list won't move until 2nd May. The school will not send letter unless there is an offer.
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

The person at position 1 probably turned them down...
parm

Post by parm »

Same here I was CI list 11 and CI number 8 got a place, so I should be three. But I called parmiters and they sais I am on 4. Figures dont add up. Looks like they dont have the latest data.
tofindout

Post by tofindout »

Even if position 1 gave up the place, the waiting list should still move by 2 positions, isn't it?

I read in another thread that Watford Boys has to let in 1 extra (possibly sibling) after the National Offer Day. Maybe this is the reason or maybe it was just rumours. Anyway, not great news.
angelaht

Post by angelaht »

parm wrote:Same here I was CI list 11 and CI number 8 got a place, so I should be three. But I called parmiters and they sais I am on 4. Figures dont add up. Looks like they dont have the latest data.

If someone has changed their CI preferences then they might go above you on waiting list.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now