St. Helens college, Uxbridge

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Rini

St. Helens college, Uxbridge

Post by Rini »

Hi, can you help me with your feedbacks and comments on St.Helens college in Uxbridge? I have a 5yr old boy going to a local state school in west Drayton, but not happy with his overall performance. Thinking to put him at st.Helens college for his primary school. I just had a visit this morning and liked this school a lot..the kids seem to be good academics too. Does anyone know more about this school ? and after year 6 where most of these kids end up?
thanks a lot for the help! ;)
decaff

Re: St. Helens college, Uxbridge

Post by decaff »

I have no children at school but have met the head at some training and was very impressed. I was informed that they prepare the children very well for selective state school exams in Slough, London and SW Herts. However I am sure a great many will stay in Indie system. I work in Hilllingdon and people I know speak highly of this school. If you want to know which schools children move on to then most private schools give out this information so you could ask.
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

Leavers' destinations (from the school website) http://www.sthelenscollege.com/leavers- ... tions.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
scary mum
decaff

Post by decaff »

That looks very impressive although it states that Watford Boys is a Grammar School when of course it is only a partially selective.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now