school bus

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
nini

school bus

Post by nini »

Pl. help to get arrange a school bus from harrow area to st. michael's. If we have about 16 girls they might consider to get a mini bus. School is not helpful in this situation. I am in a deep desperation for my daughter to get a school bus to get there. It is safe and less tired. I know about 6 girls going from my area (Harrow) but they need at least 16. Pl. helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp :( :cry: :?: :idea:
quest

Re: school bus

Post by quest »

nini wrote:Pl. help to get arrange a school bus from harrow area to st. michael's. If we have about 16 girls they might consider to get a mini bus. School is not helpful in this situation. I am in a deep desperation for my daughter to get a school bus to get there. It is safe and less tired. I know about 6 girls going from my area (Harrow) but they need at least 16. Pl. helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp :( :cry: :?: :idea:
I know some private firm( Harrow) do the pick up drop in. may be you could contact them. They are reliable and good as well.

Re: school bus

Post by Guest »

quest wrote:
nini wrote:Pl. help to get arrange a school bus from harrow area to st. michael's. If we have about 16 girls they might consider to get a mini bus. School is not helpful in this situation. I am in a deep desperation for my daughter to get a school bus to get there. It is safe and less tired. I know about 6 girls going from my area (Harrow) but they need at least 16. Pl. helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp :( :cry: :?: :idea:
I know some private firm( Harrow) do the pick up drop in. may be you could contact them. They are reliable and good as well.
They do QE(barnet) Langley(bershire))
nini

school bus

Post by nini »

Can you pl. give me more details about this private com. in Harrow? Phone nos. Email address?

Please!!!!!!!!! :(
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now